Who We Are
Where Learning Is Fun & Play Is Important!
Our goal is to help your child experience and learn about God’s love and to grow in every area – socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and intellectually. We follow the curriculum, standards, and guidelines of the National Association of Education for Young Children, so every child from 9 months through pre-kindergarten will participate in age-appropriate activities. You will always know what your child is doing every school day, through calendar plans posted outside the classroom and sent home each month. In addition, you will have the opportunity for regular conferences with your child’s teacher. A monthly newsletter and Parent Connection Bulletin Board will keep you up-to-date on school activities as a whole.
New Haven Day School also has a home for older children, through our Fantastic Friends program. Children enrolled in this program have playtime, fitness games, and arts and crafts, as well as homework time.
New Haven United Methodist launches its Day School to better outreach the Tulsa community.
New Haven Day School launches classrooms specifically designed to assist the special needs community.
With the growing need at Carnegie Elementary, the after-school program is founded.
Making Disciples for Jesus Christ in the World, by being God’s Love in Action.
As United Methodists, we have an obligation to bear a faithful Christian witness to Jesus Christ, the living reality at the center of the Church’s life and witness. To fulfill this obligation, we reflect critically on our biblical and theological inheritance, striving to express faithfully the witness we make in our own time.
- When we say the Apostles’ Creed, we join with millions of Christians through the ages in understanding God as a Trinity—three persons in one: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the mystery of salvation through Jesus Christ. God became human in Jesus of Nazareth; and his life, death and resurrection demonstrates God’s redeeming love.
- The Holy Spirit is God’s present activity in our midst. When we sense God’s leading, God’s challenge, or God’s support or comfort, it’s the Holy Spirit at work.
- Genesis 1:27 asserts that we’ve been made in the image of the Creator. Like God we have the capacity to love and care, to communicate, and to create.
- The church is the body of Christ, an extension of Christ’s life and ministry in the world today.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word and is the primary authority for our faith and practice.